Health Screening Packages
Take Charge of Your Personal Wellness
Health Screenings allow you to detect symptoms of diseases such as chronic diseases at the earliest stage to maintain your health and well-being and prevent disabilities and illnesses later in life.
Through health screening, we aim to help you better understand and manage your health. You can also customise health screening packages based on our doctors’ advice. Our comprehensive health screening packages help you to identify health conditions from the liver, heart, kidneys and more. Audiometry, blood tests, x-rays can be added if required.
A personalised medical report will be provided after the health screening. Our doctors will provide recommendations from medication to lifestyle changes, and work with you towards a healthy, happy life.
Our health screening is available at all of our clinics.
Appointment slots for new packages are available for booking from 1st May 2023!
DBS, UOB and PAssion Cardholders can now enjoy saving and privileges on consultation fees or health screening packages. Visit HERE for more info!
AcuMed Medical Health Screening Package
*Prices are before GST
- Physical Examination
Height & Weight | Body Mass Index | Blood Pressure | Vision
- Diabetic Screening
Blood Glucose Levels
- Coronary Risk
Total Cholesterol | HDL Cholesterol | Total/HDL Ratio | LDL Cholesterol | Triglycerides
Prepare For Your Health Screening Visit
- Fasting of at least 8-10 hours is required prior to your appointment. Only consumption of plain water is allowed.
- Routine medication for heart conditions/high blood pressure can be consumed.
- For diabetic patients, please refrain from taking your diabetic medication on the morning of your appointment.
- For ladies: Pap smear, urine and stool tests should be done at least 5 days before or after your menstrual cycle.
On the Day of your Screening
- Bring along your identification documents (NRIC/Passport/Employment Pass/S Pass/Work Permit).
- Schedule an appointment for a post-review with your doctor after completing your tests.
- Your report will be ready within 5 – 7 working days
- Post-review: The Doctor will discues the report with you in detail and provide recommendations as necessary.