Workplace Alliance for Health (WAH)
Workplace Alliance for Health is Health Promotion Board’s new funding initiative,. This grant supports bigger companies in their health promotion journey.
Who is it for?
WAH is suitable for companies with workforce above 200 staff.
What does it cover?
Companies can tap on WAH funding for the Elementary package, which includes:
- Health Screening
- Blood Pressure
- Lipid Profile
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- One-to-one follow-up consultation session with our doctor
- Personalized session based on health screening results
- Health coaching to ensure you take charge of your health
- 2 Health Programmes
- Smoking Cessation
- National Steps Challenge
- Mental Wellbeing Workshops
- Commnicable Disease Workshops
- 2 Health Promoting Policies, designed by Designated Workplace Doctors
The WAH funding for Elementary package is holistic, and is a cost-effective solution for companies to implement a well-rounded programme
How much is it?
For eligible participants, the health screening services starts from as low as $5 per person.
Contact us to find out more on this scheme, and how AcuMed can work with you to promote healthy living in your company.
For more information on Workplace Alliance For Health Scheme, please visit the Health Promotion Board page here: HPB’s information on Workplace Alliance for Health