Respiratory Protection Programme (RPP)
If your employees are regularly exposed to dust, fog, smoke or fumes in their line of work, they may be exposed to certain risks.
Implementation of an RPP can help protect your workers from exposure to possible airborne hazards.
This program involves:
• regular environmental monitoring of the hazard(s)
• engineering control measures to reduce the hazard wherever possible
• selection and provision of suitable respirators
• supervision to ensure proper fit and accurate usage
• proper maintenance of respirators
• training in the use and care of respirators
• medical examinations for fitness to use respirators.
Spirometry assessments are available at all AcuMed clinics. These can assist our Doctors in the evaluation of fitness to use respirators.
(Temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Speak to our Corporate Services team to find out more about how we can help.